Advocis Greater Vancouver: 2021 Estate Planning Conference
Join us for our Tenth Annual Estate Planning Conference.
About this event
This two-day virtual conference will feature a variety of case study, panel and plenary discussions that will provide insight from the Vancouver estate planning community, including financial advisors, insurance advisors, lawyers, accountants, trust officers, and charitable giving professionals.
Each year we bring you the most important issues facing the estate planning community in B.C. With everything happening in the world in 2021, this is an estate planning update you can’t miss.
Date and Time:
- October 19th - 8:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.
- October 20th - 8:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.
For a full list of presenters and their bios, check out our website:
- Early Bird rate applies until September 28th.
- After September 28th, the regular rate will apply.
- GST included
- Ticket sales end October 18, 2021 at noon PDT
Members: Enter your Advocis Member ID as a promo code to trigger the promotional discount in Eventbrite
- Early Bird: $300.00
- Regular: $325.00
- Early Bird: $320.00
- Regular: $350.00
Season Pass Holder: Enter your Pass Holder code as a promo code to trigger the promotional discount in Eventbrite
Group of 8 Registration:
- $2400.00 (available until October 10th)
Sponsor Ticket: contact email@example.com for registration
Sponsor Group of 8 Registration: contact firstname.lastname@example.org for registration
- $1800.00 (available until October 10th)
This event is pending approval for CE Credit. To be eligible to earn any CE from this event, you must:
- Enter your 7-digit Advocis ID on the registration form. No CE will be provided if this is inaccurate. If you have forgotten your Advocis ID, please contact Member Services 1-877-773-6765 or email@example.com
- Attend the webinar using the email address entered on your registration form
- If you do not have an Advocis ID number please reach out to member services at firstname.lastname@example.org to be assigned an ID number in order to receive your CE credits. If you would like to be extended the member pricing, please join.
Please contact the organizer to confirm if this webinar qualifies for your provincial insurance council credits.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this event, please reach out to the Advocis Greater Vancouver chapter at email@example.com.