2012 Member Survey Results
Dear Advocis Vancouver member,
Earlier this year, we surveyed our members in order to get some information about a variety of topics, ranging from the reasons why you joined Advocis to your communication preferences.
In total we had 49 respondents. We asked 16 questions and here are some of the results:
- 43% of the respondents have been members for more than 20 years
- Important member benefits included:
- Advocacy (58% strongly agreed)
- Designations (51% strongly agreed)
- Professional development (40% strongly agreed)
- 78 % strongly agreed or agreed that they prefer to receive digital communication rather than print.
- Of those that use the Advocis Vancouver website 78% use it for event details and 73% use it for professional development
- We received 4 referrals to potential members (THANK YOU)
We wanted to say thank you for your opinions and for sharing all your ideas. Moving forward, we will use this information to do our best to ensure we meet your needs.
Lastly, here are the winners of the draw from survey respondents.
The winner of the complimentary Advocis Vancouver 2012 event pass is:
- AVIS LAPHAM
The winners of the autographed copies of WebVisor - The Financial Advisors Guide to the Internet are:
- Jim Cheng
- Didier Hovasse
- Michael Noc
- Matt Leggett
- Sandy Chew
Thank you again for all of your input and valuable feedback.